Indulge your skin with a homemade Coffee and Cocoa FaceMask! This lovely mask is ideal for all skin types (dry, oily etc.). We’ll explain how you can make this antioxidant-rich-skin mask yourself.
Ingredients (4 masks)
1/2 Cup ground organic Coffee Beans (you can grind your own or buy pre-ground)
1/2 Cup organic, unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 Cup of unsweetened Almond Milk
1 Tbsp. of Lemon Juice (for dry skin, try olive, hazelnut or almond oil)
1 Tbsp. of honey
Benefits of this amaze’ face mask.
Coffee Beans reduce inflammation -and redness! But that’s not all. Due to its caffeine it also reduces those annoying dark eye circles. Yup… it really gives your skin that good-morning caffeine boost.
Cocoa Powder is such an amazing source of antioxidants! It also contains high levels of sulfur, which is great when your dealing with acne or other imperfections of the skin.
Almond Milk contains lots of antioxidants, including Vitamin E that works wonders for glowing skin.
Lemon Juice contains lots of natural vitamin C. This works great for regulating oil production and it also brightens up your skin.
Gives your skin that amazing soft look and feel.
How to? Follow these steps:
1. Gather the ingredients.
2. Put the Cocoa and Coffee in a large bowl.
3. Add the milk and stir until its nice and thick.
4. Now add the lemon juice and honey, stir again.
5. Time to boost your skin! Apply as much as you like. If you have lots of impurities, try to massage the mask on your skin. Due to the grounded coffee it gives your skin a nice little scrub. Do this for 3 minutes or so. Then leave it alone for about 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Wash it off with warm water. And! Don’t forget to apply your day -or night cream afterwards.