This face mask is perfect when you want your skin to glow. It helps lift up dull skin and is very easy to make.
Carrots are known to be packed with vitamin A, which is great for your body. But what about carrots and skincare? Due to its high levels of Beta Carotene, which is a natural form of Vitamin A it helps to maintain skin’s moisture, contributes to skin cells renewal process and helps heal wounds, pimples and restores the skin.
♥ 2 peeled, boiled and mashed carrots (leave till cooled down)
♥ 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
♥ 2 tablespoons honey
♥ 3 tablespoons coconut oil
This is how you do it!
1. Boil the carrots for about 10 minutes and let them cool of.
2. Now mash the carrots add the coconut oil, honey and lemon juice.
3. Once you’ve mixed it all, make sure it is lumpy and not too mushy.
4. Apply it to clean skin and leave it on for about 20 minutes.
5. Wash away with lukewarm water and tadáá. That’s it.