Fashion featured

Golden Rush Rush

Sophie Jorissen wearing BLA, Zara, Adidas on Radish to Wear

Lately I’ve been my own harshest critic. The last few posts were of outfits I loved, but the pictures weren’t the ‘next-level’ status I was craving them to be. So with shooting this post, we’ve been trying super hard to get it a little closer to that level. Let me know what you think of them, ok?

The jacket I’m wearing is one of my current favorite brand I recently discovered, called: B.L.A or Black Label Amsterdam. They offer both new and vintage clothing and each piece is unique. The ladies behind the brand even customize most of the pieces themselves! The golden embellishments on this jacket make it super original and matching it with my golden leather skirt made me feel like a true golden girl ;). I decided to keep it casual with my sneaks and to wear a turtleneck jumper to stay warm. Temperatures have been lowering themselves like crazy over here so I can’t go without a little wool blend here and there.

So guys what do you think? Would love to hear your opinions or suggestions! ♥

WEARING

Jacket: Black Label Amsterdam | Skirt: Zara (Similar) | Turtleneck: Mango (Similar) | Shoes: Adidas | Bag: Celez |

Sophie Jorissen wearing BLA, Zara, Adidas on Radish to Wear

Sophie Jorissen wearing BLA, Zara, Adidas on Radish to Wear

Sophie Jorissen wearing BLA, Zara, Adidas on Radish to Wear

Sophie Jorissen wearing BLA, Zara, Adidas on Radish to Wear

Sophie Jorissen wearing BLA, Zara, Adidas on Radish to Wear

Sophie Jorissen wearing BLA, Zara, Adidas on Radish to Wear

Follow me on Social Media!

InstagramFacebookTwitterPinterest and the newest addition: bloglovin

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

Throwback Thursday! - radishtowear
    November 26, 2015 at 6:01 am

[…] out the full look over here. Let me know what you […]

Virginie
    October 21, 2015 at 9:26 am

Loove this look! You’re beautiful :))
    Much Love, Virginie

Wilmke
    September 29, 2015 at 5:38 am

Supervet Jack!! Echt helemaal mijn ding :) ga dit merk meteen checken, kende het nog niet. Wat betreft je foto’s, ik vind ze vaak wel wat donker. Maar dat kan ook jouw stijl zijn, een bepaalde sfeer meegeven. Op zich past dat ook wel weer bij de sfeer van je food posts.
    X Wilmke

Rochella
    September 28, 2015 at 7:55 pm

Next level is je wat mij betreft prima gelukt. De jas is erg mooi en modieus. Love it. Ik heb ook een outfit post gedaan. Ik ben benieuwd wat je er van vind xoxo

Anouk
    September 28, 2015 at 6:27 pm

Gave foto’s! Love your outfit!

Frederikke Feilberg
    September 28, 2015 at 4:30 pm

I love this outfit. I think your pictures are great. I am currently struggling to find out how I’ll get pictures for my blog, since my beloved sister doesn’t want to be my photographer anymore. Oh well, I know the feel of not having the quality you wish for, but I do really think these pictures are great.
    You’re beautiful.
    Love to you.

A Be-atriz
    September 28, 2015 at 12:12 pm

Love, love , lovveeeee!!!
    Amazing blog gorgeous!!
    Check my blog**
    xx, A Be-atriz

Bloggerissa
    September 28, 2015 at 7:30 am

Love this outfit, golden girl!! I feel the same about the photo quality on my blog, I also struggle with that right now, but by the end of the year I really hope to buy a good camera & level up as well :D
    I think these photos are awesome, so great job!

Kisses,