Hi lovelies! Today I’m sharing my hair routine in collaboration with Aveda! They also asked me to test their new product: Damage Remedy Split End Repair, so that’s also on today’s topic!
As you know I’m from Amsterdam and in Holland it’s either raining or it’s just really really cold. Having such cold temperatures always makes my hair super dry and static – and because of that, it gets damaged very easily. Not so fun! Luckily for me (and for you too!) there are quite a few products on the market that can help out our damaged hair. Aveda’s newest product is one of them. It helps to prevent and recover damaged hair, so you can imagine my excitement when they asked me to give it a go :)!
Aveda Damage Remedy Split End Repair
This new addition is called: Damage Remedy Split End Repair and it’s part of the Aveda ‘Damage Remedy’ line. The formula repairs split ends immediately, has a restorative effect up until the next time you’ll wash your hair and it also contains ‘Nagai Oil’, which is an oil that nourishes each split end on its own. Furthermore it contains quinoa to make the hair stronger and smoother. I Like!
My Hair Routine
I’ve been using this product for about two weeks now and I really see my hair getting stronger by the day! Here’s my full routine:
- I wash my hair and use both a shampoo and conditioner. I usually just let it dry and do not use a blow dryer or other equipment unless I have a party to attend.
- When I do have a party, I use the Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair on towel dry hair to protect my hair from heat styling.
- My hair always loses a bit of body and volume after a few hours, so in order to maintain volume, I use thickening tonic from the hair roots to my hair ends.
- After that I either use a blow dryer to dry my hair (and I always bow forward and dry it upside down – it gives my hair way more volume when I dry it that way) or a styling iron to make it perfectly straight.
- The next step is using some Air Control to make sure it stays put all night ;).
- Finishing touch and final step is using the Damage Remedy Split End Repair on my split ends to regenerate them and make them look vavavoom again.
Let me know what your hair routine is and if you would love to see more reviews like this! Also I’m curious: have you ever tried Aveda’s Damage Remedy line before? Let me know in the comment section.
Would ♥ it if you follow me on Social Media!
Pictures were shot with Nikon D750