I’m back on the blog and not without a BIG announcement: I’m looking for an intern, and I’m taking in applications as of this moment. If you’re interested in joining the team, you better read along and drop me an email asap :).
MONDAY IS A BASIC BITH & RADISHTOWEAR
During your internship you won’t be working for just one company, but for two. That means more fun and more experience! I’ll be sharing you with founder of the awesome brand: Monday Is A Basic Bitch. You can witness first hand what it is like to work in the world of fashion, creativity and social media.
- Social media updates;
- Creation and development of creative content;
- Going to fashion related events;
- Mail support;
- Light administrative work.
- MBO, HBO or higher;
- Creative: you always have original ideas and you are never afraid of a challenge;
- You are always online. Social media is your bff;
- You like to create content and know about every rising trend and development in the fashion industry;
- You are independent, willing to learn and you are not afraid to give input;
- You are flexible and stress resistant;
- You are flawless in both English and Dutch;
- You are available for at least 3-4 days a week;
- You have experience with Photoshop, InDesign and WordPress;
- Photography experience is a plus.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
- A fun and creative workplace where there is enormous scope for independence, creativity and content creation;
- An insight in the fashion industry from two different perspectives;
- The opportunity to gain experience in two companies that are growing very fast.
Interested? Email me at Sophie@radishtowear.com and tell me why I want you to be part of my team!